Spread the message that you have been vaccinated with these custom print vaccinated button badges from Onebadge™ Malaysia. Available in various sizes with a safety pin fastening on the back. Ideal to easily attach to the shirts, bags, lanyards & much more as part of the “Free from Covid-19” awareness campaign. Enquire today for a 100% free no-obligation quote.
- 32mm/37mm/ 44mm/50mm/ 58mm diameter in size.
- 20 Designs to choose from, ABSOLUTELY FREE!
- Safety pin Pinback.
- Available with magnetic fasteners too, drop us your order requirement now!
Free Design Templates with Your Logo Printed!
(No Additional Charge!)
- Fast production lead time/ Rush order service available!
- Ready-stock supply and ship from Malaysia.
- 100% secure packaging with an on-time delivery arrangement.
YES! PLS SEND ME A BULK PRINTING QUOTE.
HOW TO ORDER?
We have simplified the ordering process with a quick and easy steps as illustrated below.
QUICK FACTS AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN VACCINATED
Let us work together and fight against Coronavirus, stay safe and healthy always!
When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated
COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting us from getting sick. Based on the data that we know about COVID-19 vaccines, people who have been fully vaccinated can do things that they had stopped doing because of the pandemic since the outbreak.
These recommendations can help you to make decisions about daily activities after you are fully vaccinated.
In general, people are considered fully vaccinated when they meet the following criteria:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Sinovac, Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
What You Can Do After Vaccinated:
If you’ve been fully vaccinated:
You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
To reduce the risk of being infected with the Delta variant and possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.
You might choose to wear a mask regardless of the level of transmission if you have a weakened immune system or if, because of your age or an underlying medical condition, you are at increased risk for severe disease, or if a member of your household has a weakened immune system, is at increased risk for severe disease, or is unvaccinated.
Wearing a mask over your nose and mouth is required on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation traveling.